Kimberly-Clark Terms & Conditions for Huggies® Move to the Beat Campaign
1. Information about how to submit a “Move to the Beat” campaign photo and how submissions will be dealt with form part of these Terms and Conditions. Submission of an entry into the “Move to the Beat” campaign (Campaign) is deemed to be an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. This Campaign is organized by Kimberly-Clark Singapore Pte Ltd (Organizer) and is open only to citizens and residents of Singapore age 21 and above as at 15th April 2016. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Organizer and its associated agencies involved in the conduct of the Campaign are ineligible to submit an entry.
3. All entries must be submitted via the Site. To submit an entry and for your entry to be considered valid, you must:
a. Take two (2) photos of your baby wearing the Huggies® Ultra Pants;
b. Upload your photos onto the site, https://www.huggies.com.sg/movetothebeat/(Site)
c. Upon successful upload, you will have been entered into the Campaign.
4. Entries should include the baby wearing a Huggies Ultra Pants in a clear, unobstructed view to be eligible for rewards.
5. First 1,000 entries fulfilling the above criteria and received on the Site within the Submission Period will receive the rewards as stipulated on the reward section of the website.
6. Submissions can be received from 10:00am SGT on May 9th, 2016 until 11:59pm SGT on June 15th, 2016 (Submission Period). All entries received outside the Submission Period or not within the first 2000 entries (whichever is earlier) will be not be considered for rewards.
7. Entries will be subject to public viewing during the Submission Period.
8. To be eligible the submissions entered must (always having in mind that the internet is a public domain):
• not use any inappropriate words in the photo title and description (as determined in the sole discretion of the Organizer);
• not display any person in an inappropriate or dangerous situation (as determined in the sole discretion of the Organizer) or contain any inappropriate images or messages (as determined in the sole discretion of the Organizer).
9. You acknowledge that the image may be cropped or zoomed in on by the Organizer when displayed by the Organizer on any website or commercial.
10. Only entries submitted via the Site will be accepted.
11. Submissions are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Organizer. Records of the Organizer are final and conclusive as to time of receipt. All submissions (including photographs) must be the sole work of the entrant, and the entrant must have all necessary consents in order to provide any submission (including photographs) for the proposed uses set out in these Terms and Conditions. All submissions will be reviewed by a moderator nominated by the Organizer for adherence to these Terms and Conditions. Submissions (including any part of the submission, such as a photograph) which do not meet the criteria will be considered invalid and will be disqualified.
12. Kimberly-Clark has the right to validate all submissions and the counter number would be updated according to each submission's validity.
13. By entering the Campaign, in relation to your entry and any part thereof (Work), you:
a. declare that the Work is your own original work and not copied in whole or in part from any other person living or dead;
b. declare that to the best of your knowledge and belief the Work does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party. “Intellectual property rights” means all copyright, trade secrets, confidential information, trade mark, design, patent, trade name or other proprietary rights to registration of such rights;
c. agree that the Organizer and the Organizer’s agents, licensees and assigns are entitled to use and reproduce the Work (and any part thereof) for any purpose whatsoever worldwide, including display in television commercials or online at the Organizer’s website at www.huggies.com.sg (Website) and https://www.facebook.com/Huggies.SG Huggies Singapore Facebook page (indefinitely, and including for the nomination process) and uses which, in the Organizer’s opinion, are in connection with the promotion and sale of its products and services in any geographic region worldwide without restriction;
d. waive any right to inspect or approve any use or reproduction by or on behalf of the Organizer of any part of your Work, including any written copy or proofs that may be created in connection with the Work (including any photograph);
e. consent to reproduction of your name, likeness, photograph and other parts of your entry without limitation (including in any media);
f. consent to the Organizer and the Organizer’s agents, licensees and assigns using your Work for promoting the Organizer’s products and services without attributing to you the authorship of the Work, without you inspecting or approving the Work, and also to the extent that the Organizer’s use of the Work materially alters or distorts the Work (whether by changing, adding to or deleting/removing any part of the Work). You acknowledge that photo entries may be cropped or resized or zoomed in on in any reproduction, and entries may be reformatted on the media;
g. agree to indemnify Organizer against all damages and claims suffered by (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or resulting from your breach of these representations or warranties.
14. You acknowledge that the Organizer may choose not to use or display your Work, and may not reproduce your Work on the Website or any other medium (including a television commercial).
15. All reward awards are subject to final verification of eligibility and compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
16. There will be a total of 2001 rewards awarded during the entire campaign, which is as stipulated on the Site. The Organiser retains the right to substitute the reward with an alternative product(s) of equal or greater value (including where the reward is unavailable for whatever reason). The rewards (or any part of them) are not transferable and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash. The rewards (or any part of them) cannot be exchanged or refunded at any retail outlet.
* Eligible participants also qualify for a chance to win an Apple iPad Pro 9.7” (32GB, Wi-Fi only). The winning entry will be chosen at random and judges’ decision is final.
17. The winners of the rewards (Reward Winners) will be notified by an email from Huggies Singapore within two to four weeks after the end of the Nomination Period. The organizer will issue the winners a “proof of reward” documentation which, together with the birth certificate of the baby featured in the entry, must be presented at the time of redemption, failing which winners will not be eligible to redeem reward.
18. The Reward Winners or named Proxies will be requested to collect the relevant reward from the redemption office Letrain Events and Marketing Pte. Ltd located at 2 Serangoon Road, The Verge #03-03/4/5/6, Singapore 218227 upon presentation of “proof of reward” documentation during the operating hours of Monday to Friday: 11.30am to 7.30pm, Saturday and Eve of PH: 11.30am to 3.30pm and Sun and PH: Closed
19. The redemption period will commence on 30th May 2016. All rewards must be claimed by 15th July 2016. After which, all unclaimed rewards will be forfeited and the Organizer accepts no responsibility or liability in the event that a Reward Winner cannot be contacted.
20. The Reward Winners are solely responsible for any costs incurred in connection with their claiming or redeeming of the reward (as applicable), such as travelling or transportation expenses.
21. The Organizer is not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet.
22. The Organizer reserves the right to use any submissions in the form of a name and/or photograph for the purposes of advertising, trade and/or publicity, irrespective of the number of ‘likes’ received, without any prior notice to the relevant entrants and the entrants shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of compensation on any such materials used by the Organizer.
23. The Organizer reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and photos to disqualify any entrant that is found or suspected of tampering with the Campaign submission process, the operation of the Campaign, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who is in violation of the Conditions of Access of the Website and the Facebook Page. The Organizer reserves the right to pursue legal action against any individual it believes has undertaken fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to the Campaign, the Campaign submission process, the Website or the Facebook Page.
24. Any entry made with stolen, forged, mutilated, unrecognised or tampered photos is void.
26. The Organizer reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions in the event that the Campaign is not capable of running as planned for any reason.
27. The Organizer and its agents and Facebook and will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage of any nature whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered or sustained as a result of or in connection with this Campaign, or any tax liability of any entrant, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
28. The Campaign is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and/or Instagram.
29. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Organizer and which prevents the Organizer from complying with these Terms and Conditions, the Organizer will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation. The Organizer reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign.
30. The Organiser's decision is final and binding in all matters, and no correspondence will be entered into, including in the event of a dispute.
Important! Please read this legal statement carefully before using the site.
This Site, www.huggies.com.sg is owned, operated and maintained by KIMBERLY-CLARK CORPORATION or its affiliates ("Kimberly-Clark") and has been created for your information, education, entertainment and communication. Your access to and use of this Site is conditional upon your acceptance of and compliance with the terms and conditions contained in this document ("Terms and Conditions"). By accessing and browsing the Site you accept, without qualification or limitation, these Terms and Conditions.
All copyright in any information, text, materials, graphics and software ("Content") on this Site is owned by Kimberly-Clark. The Content is protected by both Singapore and International copyright laws.
All names, logos and trademarks are the property of Kimberly-Clark or its affiliates. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting any license or right of use of any trademark displayed on the Site without the prior express written permission of Kimberly-Clark.
Restrictions on use
This Site is available only for your personal, non-commercial use (except as permitted in the 'Promoting your business' section). You may: (1) print copies of the Content for your personal use only; (2) store the files on your own computer for your personal use only; (3) reference hypertext documents on this server from your own documents; and (4) if you are an Internet Service Provider, supply the Content to your subscribers.
You must not: (1) copy, modify, republish, transmit or distribute the Content in any form unless you receive prior written authorisation from Kimberly-Clark; or (2) use the Site in any manner or for any purpose which is unlawful or in any manner which violates any right of Kimberly-Clark or which is prohibited by the Terms and Conditions.
Kimberly-Clark is eager to receive your comments and answer your questions about our products and our company. However, we are not seeking, nor can we accept, unsolicited ideas, suggestions or materials relating to the development, design, manufacture or marketing of our products. By adhering to this policy, we hope to avoid subsequent misunderstandings among members of the public who submit comments or ideas relating to products or concepts developed by Kimberly-Clark's employees.
Should you become employed with Kimberly-Clark, none of the materials provided in this Site constitute or should be considered part or all of an employment contract. Further, the representations made do not constitute guarantees or obligations on the part of Kimberly-Clark.
Huggies® baby connections and forum
You must access and use Huggies Baby Connections, Huggies Forum and blogs on this site (collectively, the "Forum") only in accordance with any instructions for use provided or made available by Kimberly-Clark from time to time.
The Forum is designed for Huggies members ("Members") to express their own thoughts and opinions on pregnancy, birth, and parenting. All thoughts and opinions expressed on the Forum are the thoughts and opinions of the participants and not those of Kimberly-Clark. Kimberly-Clark does not endorse or support any posted thoughts or opinions or guarantee the accuracy of any of the information or facts appearing on the Forum.
Without limiting the above, the thoughts and opinions expressed are not those of the medical profession. If you have any queries or concerns or require any further professional advice about any of the material appearing on the Forum, you should consult your doctor or health care professional. This includes any information provided in the "Huggies Help Panel".
Messages sent via the Private Message area are intended for the recipient only. They are not to be copied into the public areas of the Forum. However they may be passed on to Kimberly-Clark or the moderator of the Forum for review.
Kimberly-Clark reserves the right to move and lock threads and generally manage the structure of the information on the Forum as it sees fit.
The 'Promote Your Business' forum is the only place where Members may provide details of their business. All posts in this section will be moderated and approved at the sole discretion of Kimberly-Clark.
Members are not allowed to request information from other Members that will be used for the purpose of research, academic study or publication without first seeking the permission of the site administrators.
Members are not permitted to post any information to the Forum using multiple usernames to log onto the Forum.
The Report function, the Contact A Moderator function and the Customer Advisory Service are the only avenues for Members to report or discuss objectionable behaviour by other Members. Any discussions of this nature taking place on the public Forum will be removed.
In respect of data, text, emails, files, names, likenesses, logos, artwork, graphics, images, video, audio, HTML or other web design code, image maps, software applications and other content or material uploaded, sent or communicated by you or on your behalf to the Site or the Forum ("User-Generated Content"), you acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for:
(1) the suitability, installation, configuration, uploading, downloading, use, operation, communication, accuracy and legality of the User-Generated Content, and that Kimberly-Clark does not monitor, install, configure, download, review, authorise, edit or alter User-Generated Content; and
(2) the back up of the User-Generated Content and any other date or files, unless otherwise expressly agreed by Kimberly-Clark.
You authorise and license Kimberly-Clark to copy, reproduce, communicate, distribute, perform and display the User-Generated Content for the purposes of providing the Forum, Site and any associated services to you.
You warrant that the User-Generated Content and your use of the User-Generated Content in the Forum:
(1) complies with all applicable laws;
(2) is not obscene, indecent, unsuitable for minors, excessively violent, false, misleading, deceptive, fraudulent or defamatory;
(3) does not infringe any intellectual property rights or other rights of any entity or person;
(4) does not include pornography, nudity, adult sexual content or any sex-related merchandising;
(5) is not damaging to Kimberly-Clark's servers or any other servers on the internet;
(6) does not contain any promotional material or advertising for commercial purposes or personal financial gain (except as permitted in the 'Promote Your Business' forum); and
(7) does not advertise used goods or seek to purchase used goods from other Members; and
(8) does not include material or resources relating to hacking/phreaking, viruses, anarchy, or that promote or participate in wilful harm to Internet sites or providers.
Kimberly-Clark may without notice to you remove, amend, alter or deny access to any User-Generated Content or Content in its sole discretion if:
(1) it is required to do so by any applicable law or order or judgment of a Court or tribunal of fact or law or other competent body (including any "take down notice"); or
(2) in Kimberly-Clark's opinion any such User-Generated Content is obscene, offensive, indecent, excessively violent, illegal, misleading or defamatory, or otherwise unacceptable, undesirable or objectionable (including if it contains information about brands or alternative product systems which are in competition with Kimberly-Clark or Kimberly-Clark products).
The information on this site should not replace the expertise of qualified health professionals. If you have any queries or concerns or require any further professional advice about any of the material appearing on the site, you should consult your doctor or health care professional. Always check for relevant credentials when sourcing fitness and health professionals.
The products referred to in this site are available in Singapore (as indicated) and may not be available in your country. This Site is controlled and operated by Kimberly-Clark from the United States, Singapore, or Thailand and Kimberly-Clark makes no representation that the information and materials in this Site, including without limitation the information and other materials promoting the products identified herein, are appropriate or available for use outside Singapore. Also, some software from this Site may be subject to export controls imposed by the United States or Singapore Government and may not be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported into (or to a national or resident of) any country to which the Singapore or U.S. has placed an embargo. If you download or use the software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, or under the control of, or a national of any such country or on any such list.
Disclaimer of warranties
KIMBERLY-CLARK MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT. ALL TERMS, CONDITIONS AND WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY CUSTOM, LAW OR STATUTE IN ANY WAY RELATING TO ACCESS TO, OR NON-ACCESS TO, THIS SITE OR YOUR USE OF, OR RELIANCE UPON, THIS SITE OR THE CONTENTS HEREOF ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED. KIMBERLY-CLARK DOES NOT WARRANT EXPRESSLY OR IMPLIEDLY THAT YOUR ACCCESS TO THE SITE (OR ANY SITE LINKED IN ANY WAY TO THIS SITE) WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. KIMBERLY-CLARK DOES NOT WARRANT EXPRESSLY OR IMPLIEDLY THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT THE SITE (OR ANY SITE LINKED IN ANY WAY TO THIS SITE) OR THE SERVER WHICH STORES AND TRANSMITS CONTENT TO YOU ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR ANY OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
Limitation of liability
Kimberly-Clark shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damages including but not limited to loss of profits arising out of your access to, or inability to access, this Site or your use of, or reliance upon, this Site or the Content hereof. In addition, Kimberly-Clark has no duty to update this Site or the Content hereof and Kimberly-Clark shall not be liable for any failure to update such information.
Kimberly-Clark disclaims all warranties with regard to the content of or otherwise relating to other web sites or resources linked in any way to this Site. Any links to a third party site are provided for convenience only. Kimberly-Clark is not responsible for and makes no representations concerning the condition and content of, or products offered at the third party site. A link does not indicate, expressly or impliedly, that Kimberly-Clark endorses the site or the products or services offered there. Your access to any linked site and use of any products and services offered there is at your own risk.
Any disputes relating to the Content or otherwise relating to this Site shall be governed by the laws of Singapore.
Kimberly-Clark may at any time in its absolute discretion revise this Legal Statement including any or all of the Terms and Conditions. By continuing to use this Site after any revisions are made you are bound by such revisions.
Kimberly-Clark, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to monitor and remove postings and discontinue site availability at any time without notice. If any term, condition, or provision of this Legal Statement is determined to be unlawful, invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms, conditions and provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby. This Legal Statement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Kimberly-Clark relating to the subject matter herein.
By using this site, you are acknowledging your consent to the foregoing terms and conditions. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THIS SITE.