Baby Teething – Tooth Tips
So now you’ve worked out how to take care of your children’s teeth the question is how do you encourage them to eat healthy foods that are good for their teeth? Of course, some sweets are unavoidable; any parent who has had to do the grocery shopping with children can probably confirm this. They are fine in moderation but don’t forget to give their teeth a thorough clean afterwards.
What are some fun snacks that they can have that are healthy too?
• Apples (sliced across the apple so that they can eat around the star in the centre)
• Pikelets (low in sugar) topped with just about anything.
• Fruit faces (any fruit you like, and let your kids help to create it)
• Cucumber, carrot (cooked for the younger ones) and cheese sticks
• Cold hard-boiled egg (you can create a funny face with sultanas and grated carrot, for hair)
• Homemade yoghurt (low sugar) ice creams on a stick.
• Homemade muffins (low in sugar)
• “Healthy Bread” cut into shapes and topped with cream cheese and carrot.The information published herein is intended and strictly only for informational, educational, purposes and the same shall not be misconstrued as medical advice. If you are worried about your own health, or your child’s well being, seek immediate medical advice. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information on this website. Kimberly-Clark and/ or its subsidiaries assumes no liability for the interpretation and/or use of the information contained in this article. Further, while due care and caution has been taken to ensure that the content here is free from mistakes or omissions, Kimberly-Clark and/ or its subsidiaries makes no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information here, and to the extent permitted by law, Kimberly-Clark and/ or its subsidiaries do not accept any liability or responsibility for claims, errors or omissions.
Last Published* April, 2023
*Please note that the published date may not be the same as the date that the content was created and that information above may have changed since.